Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama Love at MTV Europe

The MTV Europe Music Awards 2008 have taken place in Liverpool but the show had a more American theme. I Kissed A Girl Singer Katy Perry hosted the show and started the show off by arriving dressed as an American footballer on top of a giant cherry chapstick. Another of her outfits included a short yellow dress emblazoned with sequins to make up a photo of newly elected President Barack Obama.

Members from 30 Seconds to Mars, who also helped to host the show, wore Obama t.shirts to and the end of Estelle and Kanye Wests perfroamnce of their number 1 hit American Boy showed a photo of the man of the moment on a big screen as the crowd cheered.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Monica Anthony said...

I thought I was going to be the only one still wearing my Obama shirt. I mean, I thought everyone would stop wearing them now, but I realize that now's an even better time! Funny, I still haven't seen a single McCain shirt, at least not in person, then again I'm in a really blue state myself.