Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kerry Katona on This Morning

Just been watching Kerry Katona on This Morning and as soon as she started to talk I though "oh here we go again." She was slurring so much and I just knew that the internet, magazines etc would be full of comments about how she is on drugs or drunk. Phillip Schofield actually asked her about this because the producers were asking him if she was ok. She says that it is due to her medication but already Ive read comments from people on another site which say she is defeinelt on something. Well maybe she is. I am not a doctor and do not know what medication she is on and what the side effects are but maybe that is the cause. I can see why people would think she was drunk but I do not like it when people simply assume something and do not look at the bigger picture.

No comments: